Hello angels!
I have to admit that my last post was a little bit of a downer. Soooo, I thought I'd really switch things up this time around and talk about one of my favorite things: Celebrity crushes! Now, if you were to ask me to give you a rundown of all of my celeb crushes, I'd probably be able to fill an entire book. So, for your sake and mine, I'm only going to talk about my (current) 4 favorites. Also, for this post I will focus solely on my male crushes... but I'm planning on doing a post about the girlies later on so stay tuned! Okay that's enough rambling, lets get into the juicy stuff.
4. James Spader
Angels, when I tell you that watching "Secretary" (2002) with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal changed me, I'm being dead serious. I don't think I've ever seen a male lead in a film be so erotic, freaky, seductive, dominating, and drop dead gorgeous in my life. Although 80s James Spader was certainly a heartthrob, I think I prefer this older, more mature version of him. If you haven't watched this movie (and you aren't deterred by pretty scandalous material) GO WATCH IT! If he was a song, he would definitely be "I'm Your Man" by Leonard Cohen. Sadly, Spader today looks nothing like the beautiful man he once was, no offense. But that doesn't mean I can't still fawn over him...
3. Cillian Murphy
It's fair to say that Cillian Murphy isn't really a niche celeb crush, but as people say, popular things are usually popular for a reason. For Cillian, his allure comes from so many factors. Most notably, his stunningly blue eyes and overall angelic facial features. As a girl I'm jealous of just how pretty he is! Beyond that, from every interview I've seen of him he seems to be an authentic, introverted, intellectual man, which is soooo attractive to me. Plus, he absolutely DEVOURS every role he plays: Watching him play Thomas Shelby in "Peaky Blinders" definitely did things to me. Him in little slutty glasses too...
2. Al Pacino
If I could describe Al Pacino in one word it would be dreamy. Even though he is a bit of a short king (we don't judge!), he makes up for it in his stunning good looks and commanding presence. I first fell in love with Al Pacino after watching the Godfather—obviously—and I haven't looked back since. I love his eyes and hair so much, and he exudes a very "old hollywood" vibe. Usually when I tell people Al is one of my top celeb crushes they think I'm crazy for being attracted to an old man, after all I'm pretty sure he's like over 80 years old now. When I say I like Al Pacino I'm obviously talking about him in the 70s/80s; his prime. I promise I'm not that weird. Regardless of how he might have aged, I'm forever grateful for the incredible roles he portrayed!
Hold onto your hats for this one because I have a lot to say...
Angels. I'm being dead serious when I say that this man is literally my dream man. Like everything about him is a 10/10 for me I cannot find a single flaw. Okay hang on let me back up (*note while editing: As I was writing this I was literally giggling and kicking my feet). I don't know how many people know who Nikolaj is off the top of their heads, but he is most well known for playing the Jamie Lannister in "Game of Thrones". If you have ever watched the show you would understand just how attractive he is. Outside of GOT however, Nikolaj is just as gorgeous, if not more so. He has a perfect face, is TALL, has the most attractive accent, has aged like fine wine, and dare I say looks even hotter as a silver fox. Did I mention his nose? Something about a man with a defined, large, masculine nose just does something to me I don't know how to explain it. Oh my lord I'm so in love with this man it's not even funny. He's also an incredible actor, I couldn't imagine anyone else portraying Jamie in such a nuanced, authentic way. But even if he wasn't talented, I would still be obsessed with him. Another one of his movies called "Headhunters" is another stand out film for me, and he looks gorgeous in it too so that helps. (Is the film in Danish? Yes. Do I speak Danish? No. Did I watch it regardless just because he was in it? Well, yes!) Seriously I could go on and on about how much I adore Nikolaj, he has consistently been my #1 celebrity crush ever since I discovered who he was. To anyone who hasn't seen "Game of Thrones" I implore you to watch it—if not for the amazing plot then for the stunning cast. I could talk about this man for hours, so I'll probably end here. If I ever meet a man in real life that at all resembles him, trust it will be love at first sight...
.webp)

.webp)
.webp)



.webp)


%20on%20Tumblr.gif)
.jpeg)



I am so obsessed with james spader omg. I got so giddy when I opened this post. When I first watched secretary two years ago, I felt I found myself lolll. So then later on, a about a year later, I went on a james spader filmography marathon and I just sat in my room and watched almost 10 of his movies in the span of 5 days. I felt it feed me and god James Spader is to die for. Love that you mentioned him & secretary because Maggie was literally so good in it too. Oh and Al Pacino... you know ball.
ReplyDeleteYesss discovering James Spader is life changing for sure. Omg watching all his films is so real I did the same thing ("Crash" was a wild experience...). I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from hehehe <3
Delete