Thursday, September 24, 2026

Journal Entry #3

 


Hey Angels!

This is going to be a much shorter entry that usual, but I just wanted to update you all on a few things that have happened recently! 

For one, I finally started actually *working* at my new job (the candy store), and I can finally start making moneyyy. It's lowkey kind of overwhelming but I'm sure I'll find my footing soon. The other girls that work there are mostly my age, and are really sweet so I'm sure it'll be a super fun workplace! 

In other news, I applied to be a volunteer at Assistance League, which is a thrift store charity organization that is almost entirely volunteer-operated. So basically I would get to work in one of my favorite environments (a thrift store lol) while also contributing to a meaningful cause. Andddd I just got accepted so I can start volunteering soon! I'm so hyped. 

Ok but heres the big news: My school has a student-run fashion club that hosts campus activities and has multiple departments (like design, photography, etc) that all work together to operate the club. They were accepting applications to be a part of the group and awhile ago I applied for the journalism position. I had my interview a few days ago and I just found out that I was accepted!!!!! Guys I'm so excited like this club combines my love for fashion with my passion for writing its PERFECT! Honestly I really didn't expect to get chosen their application process seemed really selective, but I'm so so so happy I did omg. But anyway, that leads me to my main point: Part of the application was showcasing a previous project/portfolio you've worked on, and I decided to link my blog! So basically, I might not have gotten accepted into the club had it not been for Madeleine's Musings, and Madeleine's Musings literally wouldn't exist without all of you so THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Seriously it makes me so happy to read everyone's comments and see you all interacting with my posts! I love our tiny little blogger community so much <3

Anyway, thats pretty much all I have to update you all on, but stay tuned for more! And again, thank you all so so much for being apart of my blogging journey it's been such a fun time xxx


2 comments:

Most Recent Post!

Journal Entry #3

 

⋅˚₊‧ Scribble Wall ‧₊˚ ⋅