Hello angels!
This this is my second blog post, I thought I should begin with something useful, girly, and fun! What better way to kick off this project than by talking about one of my favorite topics: Beauty! Without further ado, here are five products (in no particular order) that I cannot live without...
1. Benefit Cookie Highlighter
Honestly, I didn't quite believe the hype of this project until I finally caved and purchased it. Oh my gosh it's so good. I've used a wide range of highlighters throughout my life, and while some have been both pigmented and long-lasting, none have compared to how shiny, vibrant and eye-catching this highlighter is. If you want to look like a sparkling and glowy fairy princess, this is the product for you! While it is a bit pricey (I think around $40), it lasts soooo long that I honestly think the price is justifiable.
2. A set of Morphe brushes
As far as brushes go, I really do not think it is necessary to spend a lot of money on the high-end versions. And, although Morphe products definitely are not the most expensive, for what they do cost they are worth every penny. I got a multipack set, which I think is the best option considering you get a variety of brushes for less than it would cost to buy them individually. After using them for the past month of so, I can confidently say I see a clear difference in my makeup application: Products apply more seamlessly, I get more with each use, and I can be more precise. Plus, the brushes themselves have a very sleek, neutral look (which I love!).
3. Merit Complexion Stick
Angels, if I could recommend one product out of all of these, it would be this one. This product genuinely changed my life. It is perhaps the most versatile product I own, and can be used to conceal blemishes, foundation, concealer, or even contouring. The formula is incredibly creamy, lightweight, and buildable, and it always leaves a natural finish. Plus, the packaging makes it so easy to apply on-the-go, and I love to throw it in my purse in case I need a quick touch up! I'm telling you, this product is absolutely wonderful and worth every penny. If you want a natural, but polished makeup look every time, buy it!!
4. Shiseido Eyelash Curler + Sky High Waterproof Mascara
Ok, so I'm kind of cheating here with the double ranking, but hear me out! As someone who has struggled to apply mascara without their eyelashes drooping, this combination has been my only solution. Shiseido alone is already one of (if not the) best curlers on the market, and, combined with the waterproof mascara that will not budge, it's a perfect combo. As far as drug store products go, the Maybelline mascara is practically indistinguishable from more high end options!

5. Lush Massage Bars
If you want your skin to be soft and glowing, and you want to smell immaculate, these shea butter massage bars are for you! I recently hopped on the Lush bandwagon, and I'm happy to report that the people were right: Lush products are wonderful. The massage bars (specifically "coconut drench") are so moisturizing, and leave your skin feeling incredible. Plus, the scents are great for laying with your favorite lotion or perfume!




.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment