Hello angels!
Welcome to my blog—Madeleine's Musings! I created this site because I was tired of using the same few platforms to explore my interests, without being able to have free rein to pursue my passions and let my creativity flow. Soooo, I made this blog! If you love fashion, enjoy watching movies and listening to music, and like staying up to date on pop culture/current events, then you're in the right place! My goal with 'Madeleine's Musings' is to make each post as authentic and intentional as possible, and I would love to connect with people who have similar interests. If you somehow stumbled upon this little passion project, hi! I'm so glad you're here, and I hope you have fun perusing my site.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts...
Xoxo, Madeleine
Pssttt! This is one of my latest Pinterest boards, which pretty much sums up my vibe. If you at all resonate with these images then you are in the right place xx
Some more tidbits about who I am...
- Favorite food?
- I love love love potatoes—any form of potato. I'm also a sucker for crème brûlée, tiramisu, and whipped cream.
- Favorite drink?
- An ice cold diet coke, lavender chamomile tea, or an iced chai with almond milk.
- Favorite show?
- Gosh theres so many... I recently finished watching Game of Thrones and I'm pretty obsessed at the moment. I also love Fleabag, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Severance, Black Mirror, The Office, Peaky Blinders, Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Mindhunter, and The Queen's Gambit. There's a lot!
- Favorite music artist?
- Again, I have a lot. Overall I would probably say The Beatles (just because I've listened to them my whole life), but there a lot of others too. Enigma, Massive Attack, Fiona Apple, Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, Blood Orange, Cocteau Twins, The Weeknd, Amy Winehouse, Sade, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, and Phantogram to name a few...
- Favorite colors?
- I like more muted colors overall, and my clothes are 90% black and white. I also like pale pink, teal, and grays.
- Favorite apps?
- I don't think I could live without Pinterest and Spotify!
- Favorite hobbies?
- I love love love shopping (I have an addiction), playing around with makeup, listening to music, exploring outside, organization, and watching movies.

so cool! such a cute blogg!
ReplyDeleteaw thank you so much! <3
Delete